The spreadsheet linked below, functions as our catalog and contains descriptive information about each material cataloged in our collection of Archives.
To search within the spreadsheet, use the "Find and Replace" function or simply press the "Ctrl" and the "F" keys at the same time. You will be prompted to enter a search term or keyword. We recommend you click the "Find All" button for the most results.
This spreadsheet will be updated monthly to reflect new holdings as they are processed by the archivist.
• Historical records dealing with the formation and planning of the College, which includes but is not limited to; referendums, state plans, citizens' committees, annexations of local districts, building and education plans, blue prints, institutional research, and accreditation.
• Presidential reports, board minutes, boards briefs, minutes of the College committees and councils, accreditation's records, organizational charts, correspondence and news releases.
• Photographs, newspaper clippings and video reels.
• College catalogs, directories, studies, class schedules, commencement programs, event brochures, and plans depicting College growth and development.
• Administrator, faculty, and staff publications.
• Representative student publications such as the student newspapers, the Trident, and handbooks.
• Biographical sketches of college officials.
• Minor local community history.