Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Triton College Catalog
Search for books at the Triton College Library.
Search for books available at other I-Share libraries.
Please expect delivery delays due to quarantine procedures.
When finished, select "Clear Chat History" at the top of the box.
Chat reference service is available during Library Hours.
If offline, call 708-456-0300 ext. 3215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A collection of approximately 30,000 e-books in disciplines, including science, technology, medicine, and life sciences. Link to a quick guide and a training video from the Ebook Central home page.
Over 1,500 full-text ebooks in reference, computers & information technology, business, and consumer health & medicine, hosted by EBSCO.
eBook Nursing Collection
Over 330 ebooks focusing on the needs of nursing professionals.
Nursing ebooks collection.
Triton has access to ebooks published after 2017-2021. Limit your results using the from-to date filter on the left side of the page to view all accessible books.
Triton has access to Oxford University Press eBooks from 2018-June 2021. This collection will grow monthly as more books are published.
Browse Biblioboard for ebooks or dive into a specifc ebook collection and start reading today:
- Recovering the Classics features classics from world literature, with modern cover images
- Popup Picks are curated ebook selections that rotate every 3 months, and are largely from independent publishers
- Indie Illinois features non-fiction and fiction for all ages by Illinois authors
- The Bodleian Library collection features pages from Shakespeare's First Folio and other items from Oxford University's Bodleian Library
- The Biblioboard Core contains 400 anthologies--including literature, philosophy, history, geography, and science--with more than 14,000 full-text eBooks and 24,000 pieces of primary source content
A collection of popular fiction and nonfiction books in ebook or audiobook format. Login using your MyTriton Portal username WITH @triton.edu and password.