The Triton College Library, along with the rest of the campus, is closed until further notice. However, we are committed to supporting Triton students and faculty during the campus' extended closure. Please refer to the information below for how we will continue to support our campus community during this time.
Is library support available?
- Beginning Monday, March 23rd, library support will be available through the live chat and email between 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Monday through Friday. Library support will not be able available Saturday and Sunday.
How can I contact library staff while the campus is closed?
- Librarians and library staff are available during operating hours via chat on the library's website! This is the quickest and easiest way to get a response.
- If you want to send an email, please contact us at:
- Reference Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Circulation Services: email@example.com
Which library resources can I access at home?
- Off-campus access to eresources is always available! Login to the library's databases at home using your MyTriton Portal username (without @triton.edu) and password.
- On campus resources and I-Share services are not available at this time.
My book or loanable technology is due while the campus is closed. Will I be fined?
- Library staff will work to ensure any overdue fines or lost item fines do not accumulate while the campus is closed. Due dates will be extended until the library is open and any late fees will be waived.
As a faculty member, can I request library instruction for my class?
- Librarian are committed to continuing to support students' research in a fully online environment. If you are interested in receiving research support for your class, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to talking through how we can best support your students.
- Faculty who have already requested library instruction this semester will receive an email from a librarian to discuss alternative ways to support students.